18 Herbs Organic Amla Fruit Fresh 500 ml
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
18 Herbs Organics Amla Fruit Fresh
- Respiratory and Digestive Health
- Indian gooseberry or Amla (Emblica officinalis), is one of the most important medicinal plants in traditional medicine and food.
- Amla is a rich source of natural Vitamin C that flushes toxins and builds immunity.
- Amla contains effective broad-spectrum antioxidants that ingest free radicals to fight disease, soothe inflammation and slow the aging process.
- Amla improves respiratory health by nourishing the lungs and the entire respiratory tract. Intake of amla juice has historically been used to improve respiratory health such as asthma.
- Amla juice has been used as a weight-loss supplement. The antioxidants speed up metabolism, which increases passive fat-burning while helping to lower LDL (bad) and increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels.
- Amla juice is useful for hair health — it stimulates the health of hair follicles, prevents dandruff and soothes inflammation.
- 18 Herbs Organics sources quality Amla fruits from Periyakulam and tracts of South India which scrupulously adhere to organic methods of crop production that does not use any pesticides and harmful chemicals.
- 18 Herbs Amla Fruit Fresh is tested by some of the world’s most reputed analytical laboratories.
- Available sizes: 500ml PET bottle.