18 Herbs Green Tea Tulsi – 40 tea bags
Our organic Tulsi plants are naturally grown from Periyakulam and Kodaikkanal tracts of South India that contain the highest content of ACTIVE PRINCIPLES.
Available sizes- Box – 15 + 2 Tea Bags, 40 Tea Bags (TIN)
Shelf Life: 12 months
Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) or Holy Basil is a common plant in Indian households. It is considered sacred in India due to religious as well as its well-known all round therapeutic properties.
Benefits of our Green Tea with Tulsi:
- Rich source of antioxidants, with rejuvenating and disease-fighting capabilities, among many other benefits
- Reduces stress, soothes and relaxes
- Has potent germicidal, fungicidal, anti-bacterial and antibiotic properties that are great for resolving fevers
- Builds immunity and heals respiratory ailments
- Helps burn fat and cholesterol
- Keeps your skin and hair healthy and glowing
Usage– Infuse one tea bag in hot water for 5-10 mins. Do not add milk. Honey or jaggery may be used for sweetening.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 12 cm|