Sportify Begins Gluten Free Flour 1 kg
Sportify Begins is a Nutritious Multipurpose Gluten-free Multigrain Flour
- It has 100% Plant-based protein.
- It is 100% Vegan, Lactose-free, Casein-Free, Milk-free, Soy-free & Unbleached.
- It has 13% Protein, 11% Dietary Fibre.
- It is Rich in Dietary Fibre & Iron.
- It is a Source of Protein, Calcium & Magnesium.
- No Salt or Flavour or Food Colour or Antioxidant or Anticaking agents or Preservative used.
- 65% of the ingredient used is certified organic.
- Aids Satiety; Helps in Weight Management, Celiac-Friendly; Gut-Friendly.
- Compliant with theory of GFCFSF Diet for kids with Autism. (GFCFSF – Gluten-free Casein-free Soy-free).
- Tastiest Millets Used (Low-glycemic index).
- Contain Diverse Dietary Fibres – Helps Relive Constipation.
- Natural Food Gums used [E412 – Guar Gum (extracted from guar bean seeds) & E415 -Xanthan Gum (produced from bacterial fermentation)].
- You can make Roti/chapatti, Poori/Puri, Paratha, Brownie, Cake, Bread & Snacks using Sportify-Begins.
- You can make 56 rotis per kg of Sportify Begins.
- We recommend them atleast 2-3 roti made from Sportify Begins per day & a strict gluten-free diet, for the best results.
- Sportify-Begins is being enjoyed by sportspersons, celiacs, gluten-intolerant, gluten-allergic, gluten-sensitive, diabetics, autistic children, asthmatic kids, constipated people, obese, underweight children, lactose intolerant people & senior citizens.
- Consult your medical doctor or dietician or nutritionist in case you have any scientific query.
Frequently Bought Together
Gluten Free Multigrain Flour is a mixture of healthy and Gluten free grains. Gluten Free Multigrain Flour provides a healthy and protein full diet to those who are suffering from Celiac disease and are allergic to wheat products. Gluten Free Multigrain Flour is an excellent source of vitamins which are vital in strengthening immunity and extra protein content to improve body strength. Gluten Free Multigrain Flour ensures that you stay healthy all the while, enjoying the goodness of nature.